Wednesday 22 January 2014

JANUARY-MARCH 2014:WEEK2

Good class tonight I think. Eoin I like what your are doing Tamsin , Georgina , Richard, Anne, good! Vanessa ,I like what you drew tonight, especially the sketchy skulls . If you want to do your own thing on this one I will be happy with that. However you want to go. Gavin , Russ , Emma , Lauren , have a go at really loose outlines of stuff. 20 seconds, maybe 30 max. Think about the shape and volume but not too much about the lne. Let the line flow and see what happens and bring it in next week. Just try and capture the shape with just a few lines.
Omar, I will catch up with you next week.

The above drawing  is a 20/30 second sketch. I 'm not expecting your quick sketches to turn out like this straight away but in time, they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment