Sunday 15 March 2015

JANUARY-MARCH TERM, WEEK 7: IMPRESSIVE WORK

I am very impressed by the standard of work being produced by students this term. here are some sample of work that I  got excited about. (in no order of importance or favouritism)

Ann-Marie
Outstanding work, Ann-Marie. You really pay attention in class, ask questions if you are not sure, and  have a real passion for your work. Great work his term.

Mark
 I am really impressed by your effort this term.  The progressed you have made in such a short time span is very encouraging .


Eoine
 Easily your best term in relation to your quality of output.

Christine

I know you don't see these as your best work but, for my money, your out of class sketches show a quirky imagination that you should explore more.
The quality of your work in class is always solid but I hope to see more of your own ideas being progressed.

Oliver
As we agreed, I will not be posting your comic book work but I have noticed  change in your work . You are obviously paying attention to the  ideas and tips discussed in class and it is showing in your work.

Sting

I don't have any completed work recorded on file at this stage but I can see steady progress being made.

Richard

Solid output. Always of a  high standard.




No comments:

Post a Comment