Wednesday 3 February 2016

MARKER PENS AND HOW TO USE THEM.

As most of you know, I mostly use Copic markers but also Letraset  markers too. In fact, I will try  out any kind of marker, but these are the main brands I use.
Copic are hard to find in art shops  but very accessible via online shopping
I often shop here for markers and in pens


Both offer great discounts and service
You will also find markers on amazon but I don't think Cult pens can be beat on price.

Here are some online tutorials you may find helpful
Adam Hughes is what I would regard as  high end skills but still essential viewing.



This is also a good video




 


The images below I produced using both copic markers and Letraset markers










Click on the links below for more marker related posts. Also click on the labels/tags to group marker posts 

No comments:

Post a Comment