Sunday 29 September 2013

CLAIRE WENDLING SKETCH BOOK

I saw this on facebook yeasturday and had to share it (with Claire's permission of course).
This is another example of what I am always  pushing in class. Keep a sketchbook with you and keep practicing , observing and creating.


If you like Claire's work (and what's not to like?) I can recommend these books, Desk and Daisies. Both books collect Wendling's  development work, as well as final colour renderings that can be found in Daisies. They are still in print and, for now at least  (at the time of this post), easy to get hold of online.

In my opinion Wendling is about as good as it gets.  You can learn a lot from studying her work.









I've posted more sketch book examples here
http://fantasyartclass.blogspot.co.uk/2011/02/fantasy-art-class-week-4-8th-february.html

No comments:

Post a Comment